Developed for the leading Solar Installation Franchise Company in the industry, the exclusive Solar Universe training facility is now being opened up to the public on a limited enrollment basis.
SolarUniversity’s SunPro™ Technical Training Course was designed by trade professionals to turn beginners into SolarPros in a fast and effective learning environment. This intensive training program is being offered in an active solar installation company with hands-on exercises exactly as you will experience them in the field. The SolarPro™ course was designed with the premise that the best way to learn is by doing.
60% Lab, 20% Instruction, 20% Classroom Exercises, 100% Exciting
- Industry overview
- Solar and Electricity Basics
- Economics and Business Overview
- Solar System Design
- Fall Safety
- Inverter Design and String Sizing
- Composition of a Solar Panel
- NEC Code and Permitting Considerations
- Preparation for the Entry-Level NABCEP Exam
- Net Metering and Utility Billing
Hands-on Labs & Exercises:
- Site Survey and Shading analysis
- Multiple Solar System Installations (full wiring, conduit panels, racking)
- Working with Micro Inverters and String Inverters
- Tile cutting, Roof Penetrations and Racking
- Ground Mounts
- Solar Tools Workshop: pulling wires, bending conduit, combiner boxes
- Load Center Tie-In
- Project Staging
SolarPro™ students work with experienced installers to build and operate four different solar power systems!
Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 16 students to guarantee the optimum student/instructor ratio so there is no sitting around or watching … only 100% participation.
SolarPro™ training is targeted to architects, contractors, HVAC pros, roofers, entrepreneurs and electricians looking to add Solar PV installation as part of their service offerings. Students should have basic computer skills, familiarity with equations, fractions and algebra and physical ability to lift 50lbs safely.
Call or Email now to become the next SolarPro™:
866-6-SOLAR-9 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Tuition Payment: Click Here
PLEASE NOTE: If our next training session if full, ask about pre-registering for one of our other upcoming sessions.