Why Solar, Why Now?
“The ongoing financial crisis will not make
a significant impact on the growth of the
solar PV industry in the US.”
- Bharat Book Bureau 03/19/09
“US solar market hit third year of record
growth in 2008, despite economic crisis”
- Alpha Global Investor 3/20/09
- Over 80,000 solar installations were completed in 2007
- U.S. solar markets booming due to rising energy prices, strong consumer demand, and government sponsored financial incentives
- California has a dominating 58% installation market share
- In 2007 California began the 10-year, $3 billion California Solar Initiative, the largest part of which is consumer rebates
Call or Email now to become the next SolarPro™:
866-6-SOLAR-9 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If our next training session if full, ask about pre-registering for one of our other upcoming sessions.